Read the first line, guess the song.
Hilarity ensues. This is from my work computer, which doesn't necessarily make it any easier. And I only included ones I knew without looking up. That doesn't make it much easier either.
1. The rain had a sound / Blinded everything / Coming down / Coming down Rodan - "The Everyday World of Bodies bassmike
2. And when you give me your clothes / And when we're lovers at last / Fresh air perfume in your nose / ...
3. Everything in a world where clocks run forward and rivers run to the sea / Pointing to what we've been given by the fact that we've been living between mountain number one and the city
4. It's something physical - conditioned reaction / And it's something physical - conditioned attraction Propagandhi - "Fuck Machine" xraytheenforcer
5. Rock and roll is history / It's like reading in a library / It's got little or nothing to do / Nothing to do with me
6. I come old friend from hell tonight across the rotting sea / Nor the nails of the cross nor the blood of Christ can bring you help this eve Pogues - "Turkish Song of the Damned" hereward77
7. Why don't you come to my house? / Why don't you drag me right out? / Past all the shit that I said I'm saying / Why don't you cut out my mouth Fugazi - "Rend It"
8. I wrote the news today in a tent outside the midway rides The New Pornographers - "Fake Headlines"
9. Nine years down the road and I remember it still / Standing on a corner back in Govanhill / Nine days out from home and feeling no pain / That northern city sun breaking through the rain
10. I search your profile for a translation / I study the conversation like a map Ani DiFranco - "Overlap"